Information

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts and Predictions

Since this is mainly a PBM (Play by Mail) this is going to be a very interesting campaign. This is going to be an interesting game, no one is together, its more Risk then D&D. Then most interesting to me, though is the players. Finally, I have my oldest gaming companion back with Doug, a couple old hands at the game with Jim and Po, a couple people who started playing the game because of me with Tom and Megan, and one who is a gamer I created in the oldest method possible with Adam.

I can't wait to see how these guys interact. How they plot and plan. How many friendships will be made, and how many mortal enemies will be made for ever? How much betrayal and loyalty. I know these gamers, I know the way that they work. I have a feeling I know what will happen.

I think that Po will end up having a harder time then he expects. I think that Tom will do something incredibly stupid that will turn out to be highly beneficial. Megan will probably work far harder then she needs to for a small return. Jim will work out plans that are extremely in character, even if they aren't the right choices. Adam will do things that are just cool as hell just for doing them, and surprise everyone. Doug will play out a long elaborate plan that works in general, but gets caught on little hitches.

How this will all play out is extremely interesting to me, especially since I have found more resources then I know what to do with.

1 comment:

  1. It's the "Works in general" Part that is most important.

    ReplyDelete